The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Credit transfer

If you have studied courses at other higher education institutions that are equivalent to one or more of the course modules you have been admitted to, you can apply to have these credits transferred. Please note that you must have applied for, been admitted to and registered yourself on the course before you can transfer credits from your previous equivalent studies. Read more at the Lund University website. 

Credit transfer during studies –