The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Final year Bachelor's students


A Bachelor's degree is a basic admission requirement to our Master's programmes. However, if you are in your final year of undergraduate degree studies, we will still accept your application. This is known as an application with "qualifications pending".

You must include with your application an official document stating:

  • that you are registered for the last semester of your undergraduate programme
  • date of expected graduation
  • an official transcript of records of your studies thus far

You must be awarded your undergraduate degree before you start the programme.

In most cases, you can either upload the original document to your account at University Admissions, or send certified copies via regular post to University Admissions in Sweden. Remember to follow all document certification rules and any country-specific instructions when submitting your documents. It is important that you also bring your original documents to Lund, in case of any questions regarding your documents.

If your degree diploma is not available at this time, you will not be able to start the programme. This applies to all applicants, both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA applicants.

Download the "Statement of enrollment status form"

University Admissions in Sweden has created a form which you can use to get certification from your current university. Read more and download the form on the link below. 

Final year of bachelor’s studies –