Internet, copying and printing
Access to internet
Students have access to computers with network access, software for word processing, spreadsheets and slideshows, pdf converters and other necessary software relating to classes and courses.
The computer rooms are situated in the basement of the Alfa1 building.
The easiest way to print from your own computer is via the PaperCut portal, where you select "Web Print" in the menu and upload your document, but you may of course also use one of our desktop computers.
The printers are located in:
- The School of Economics and Management Library in EC1
- Room EC2:017 (computer labs)
- Student computer rooms 0057 och 0058 and the self study area 0023 at Alfa1.
Getting started with your printing account
There are two payment methods for copying and printing at Lund University.
1. Connect a Visa/Master card to your printing account
- Log in with your student account to the PaperCut portal
- Select Visa/Master card
- Enter your card details
- Authenticate with BankID, bank card reader or password (depends on your bank)
When you print, money will be automatically drawn from your account. The first time you connect your Visa/Master card, 1 SEK will be drawn (that you can use for printing).
2. Buy and register a top-up prepaid card
- Buy a top-up prepaid card at the campus store or the LUSEM Library
- Log in with your student account to the PaperCut portal and select "Redeem card" in the menu
- Type the code on your top-up card (including hyphen)
- Click "Redeem Card"
How much does it cost to print, copy and scan?
There is a fee for printing and copying. However, scanning is free of charge.
|B/W A4 simplex||SEK 0,50||SEK 0,50|
|B/W A4 duplex||SEK 0,90||SEK 1,00|
|Colour A4 simplex||SEK 1,00||SEK 1,00|
|Colour A4 duplex||SEK 1,80||SEK 2,00|
|B/W A3 simplex||SEK 1,00||SEK 1,00|
|B/W A3 duplex||SEK 1,80||SEK 2,00|
|Colour A3 simplex||SEK 2,00||SEK 2,00|
|Colour A3 duplex||SEK 3,60||SEK 4,00|