- Reception Desk
- Campus Store
- Computer and printing facilities
- Live@Lund Student Portal
- Study advisors
- Exams office
Computers at LUSEM
Students have access to computers with network access, software for word processing, spreadsheets and slideshows, pdf converter and other necessary software relating to classes and courses.
The computer rooms are situated in the Alfa1 building and they are open during office hours. 24 hour access requires an access card. Find out more about how to get the access card.
When you log in for the first time, an individual account is created linked with a storage area where you save your work and access the next time you log in to the system.
There are many places at Lund University where you can print, copy and scan documents.
Where do I find the printers at LUSEM?
- The School of Economics and Management Library in EC1
- Room EC2:017 (computer labs)
- Student computer rooms 0057 och 0058 and the self study area 0023 at Alfa1.
PayEx replaced by PaperCut
From 1 February, you can no longer print with your old PayEx account at LUSEM. If you still have money in your PayEx account you can, without any additional costs, transfer them to your bank account until 31 March 2018 via https://wallit.payex.com. After that you have to contact PayEx for help with the transfer.
From Thursday 1 February, we are switching to PaperCut.
Getting started with your printing account
There are two payment methods for copying and printing at Lund University.
1. Connect a Visa/Master card to your printing account
- Log in with your student account to the PaperCut portal
- Select Visa/Master card
- Enter your card details
- Authenticate with BankID, bank card reader or password (depends on your bank)
When you print, money will be automatically drawn from your account. The first time you connect your Visa/Master card, 1 SEK will be drawn (that you can use for printing).
2. Buy and register a top-up prepaid card
- Buy a top-up prepaid card in the campus store
- Log in with your student account to the PaperCut portal and select "Redeem card" in the menu
- Type the code on your top-up card (including hyphen)
- Click "Redeem Card"
At the moment you can only buy a top-up prepaid card in the campus store, but very soon you can also buy a card at the LUSEM Library.
How much does it cost to print, copy and scan?
There is a fee for printing and copying. However, scanning is free of charge.
|B/W A4 simplex||SEK 0,50||SEK 0,50|
|B/W A4 duplex||SEK 0,90||SEK 1,00|
|Colour A4 simplex||SEK 1,00||SEK 1,00|
|Colour A4 duplex||SEK 1,80||SEK 2,00|
|B/W A3 simplex||SEK 1,00||SEK 1,00|
|B/W A3 duplex||SEK 1,80||SEK 2,00|
|Colour A3 simplex||SEK 2,00||SEK 2,00|
|Colour A3 duplex||SEK 3,60||SEK 4,00|