Mental health

Where to turn if you find yourself in a situation where you are in need of support and advice – not necessarily related to your studies.

Contact the School

Your main contact person may for example be a programme coordinator or a study advisor. Write to if you are unsure of whom to contact.

Contact the student union

Lundaekonomerna student untion want to ensure that all students feel welcome, appreciated, and good about themselves, and above all: that students know that help exists and that the student union is here to guide you to right.

Read more about the initiative #WeCare

The Student Health Centre

The Student Health Centre offers counselling to Lund University students. Our staff work primarily with psychological problems that affect your ability to study, such as stress, worry, anxiety, depression, transitional issues and/or academic difficulties. 

Read more about the Student Health Centre

Student priests

There are professionals bound to absolute secrecy and who do not have the duty to report: priests. You do not need to have a religious belief to talk to a priest. Students in Lund can turn to Studentprästerna, who are bound to absolute privacy. 

Information about Studentprästerna (Student priests) in Lund (The Swedish Church's website)

Medical insurance

All incoming students at Lund University Sweden are covered by either Student IN or FAS+, which you can read more about below. Very specific definitions apply. Please get in contact with your department if something happens.