Academic Skills Services
Teaching and learning support at LUSEM
Academic Skills Services (ASKS) provides free and confidential learning support, in English and Swedish, for all students at LUSEM.
Spring semester 2023
ASKS welcomes all new and returning students to LUSEM this spring. We are available for consultations (click on the button below) and we will also be running a series of reading and writing retreats, as well as a series of workshops in both English and Swedish. More details to follow.
This support includes
- Consultations for individuals or small groups
- Online chat via the ASKS Canvas page
- Comprehensive online resources for academic writing, referencing, study skills, reading and critical thinking etc.
- Workshops on various academic skills, in English and Swedish
- Reading and writing retreats
- Writing clinics for thesis support (April-June)
Book a consultation
Academic Skills Services (ASKS) offers individual and small-group consultations. All consultations are made by appointment. Please click on the button below:
Preparing for your consultation
You need to bring:
- A copy of your work (at any stage of development)
- A copy of the assignment guidelines
- Your specific questions
- Any other material you consider relevant to the task
Please check the Teaching and Learning platform before making a booking as these resources may answer your questions.