Welcome to Lund!
Degree seeking students | Autumn 2021
A warm welcome to Lund University and the School of Economics and Management! These pages are a collection of information that will be useful for you when you are preparing for your degree studies.
Important information about the autumn semester
Measures to reduce the spread of the coronavirus/covid-19
Latest update: 23 August 2021
Lund University has decided to gradually and orderly return to campus-based education during autumn 2021. At LUSEM, the autumn semester will begin online followed by a gradual transition to campus-based teaching. Adaptation will take place based on the Government’s plan for rolling back restrictions and the Public Health Agency’s general advice and recommendations.
Priority is given to students who have been studying under restrictions for the longest duration. This means that we will initiate the return to campus-based teaching for our bachelor’s programmes, which now begin semesters 3 and 4. As a student, you will find specific course and programme information at your department’s website or learning platform.
The lecture halls in EC1, EC2 and EC3 will only be available for booked lectures and seminars. We refer to our study places at Alpha 1, the library and LUSEM Learning Hub in Alpha 5-6, since the lecture halls will be closed for students and self-studies.
Please continue to follow the restrictions
- All students are still encouraged to study primarily from home and only to be on campus when necessary until 30 October.
- You are expected to come to campus to participate in seminars and examinations, if you have received information that they are held physically.
- Students who must attend the campus have to keep distance from others. If the premises are full, please find another place.
- Our premises are closed to the public and accessible only to staff and students with LU-card until further notice.
- Study places and computer rooms are accessible to students with certain adjustments depending on the current situation. Respect the arrangements and do not move tables and chairs!
- The LUSEM Library is open with limited hours for students and staff. Learn more on the library’s website.
Further restrictions may apply at short notice. We are continuously updating our website with information on how the restrictions affect the autumn semester at the School of Economics and Management.
Read more at: lusem.lu.se/corona
Connect with current students
Want to know more about your programme, student life, or get insights from someone who have made the same journey as you? Our student ambassadors from all over the world are here to help. They are happy to share their experiences and answer any questions you have about life in Lund. Simply click on an ambassador profile to start a conversation.