Master’s programme in Management
MSc with a major in Management | 1 year | 60 credits
An undergraduate degree (BA/BSc) with a major in a subject matter other than business administration or management.
English language requirements
Strong English language communication skills are crucial to gain the full benefit of the programmes we offer. However, meeting the minimum English language test requirements does not guarantee admission. A majority of students accepted to this programme submit test scores corresponding to IELTS band 7.0.
What are our minimum requirements?
We require a good command of the English language, both spoken and written. The English language entry requirement is the equivalent of English studies at upper secondary level in Sweden (gymnasium), called English 6/English Course B.
For international students, this can be demonstrated in various ways. You can demonstrate that you meet the English language requirement through certain upper secondary (high school) studies, certain university studies, or an internationally approved English test.
We prefer candidates to take the IELTS test where possible. We accept the following tests and minimum scores:
- IELTS score of 6.5 (with no section less than 5.5)
- TOEFL paper-based score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test and a total score of 575
- TOEFL internet based score of 20 (scale 0-30) in written test and a total score of 90
Selection to this programme
MSc Management is an intensive and demanding programme for students with an excellent undergraduate degree who wish to launch a career in management. Admission to the MSc Management programme is very competitive and the selection committee will pay close attention to all aspects of your application, with particular focus on the following criteria:
- A recent Bachelor's degree from an internationally recognised university in a subject other than business or management.
- We will not accept candidates whose degrees are in business or management. If your degree contains modules similar to more than one quarter of the MSc Management programme, you will not be eligible for a place.
- MSc Management is designed for recent graduates. A recent Bachelor's degree from an internationally recognised university in a subject other than business or management is recommended.