Master’s programme in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
MSc in Entrepreneurship and Innovation | 1 year | 60 credits
General questions about the application process, fees and scholarships
The Lund University International Marketing Team (who also run the Lund University Facebook Page) are well equipped to deal with general questions about the application process.
Questions about general entry requirements and eligibility
Do you have questions about your eligibility? You may contact the Lund University Admissions Office. Please note that the Admissions Office at Lund University is not able to give you a preliminary assessment. A decision regarding your eligibility will be made once you have made an application and submitted required documents.
Programme specific entry requirements, supporting documents, selection process
Your Master's programme coordinator is your contact person during your studies, and will inform you about programme-specific information before your arrival. They also work closely with the programme managers during the application process. You are most welcome to contact the coordinator if you have any questions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about:
- Accounting and Finance
- International Strategic Management
- International Marketing and Brand Management
- Managing People, Knowledge and Change
Contact email@example.com if you have questions about:
- Economic Development and Growth
- Economic Growth, Population and Development
- Innovation and Global Sustainable Development
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about:
Contact email@example.com if you have questions about:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation. The entrepreneurship and innovations areas are under rapid development in terms of research, teaching and learning. As a consequence there may be changes in the MSc programme for the academic year 2020/21 in terms of altered module content, teaching formats and/or assessment styles. Contact the programme coordinator if you have questions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about:
- European and International Tax Law
Contact email@example.com if you have questions about:
- Information Systems