How to apply
Application guidelines to our Master's programmes
How to apply: Video tutorial
Key steps to apply
All students wishing to study our MSc programmes must apply online through Universityadmissions.se.
- Click the "Apply now"-button visible when the application round is open. The application deadline is 15 January 2020.
- Create an account on the University Admissions website and follow the steps to make your online application.
- Submit all supporting documents to University Admissions in Sweden by 3 February. In addition to the online application and the necessary documentation stated at Universityadmissions.se, a Statement of Purpose and a CV must also be submitted when applying to a majority of our programmes. Find out which programmes require additional supporting documents.
- International students outside EU/EEA and Switzerland are required to pay an application fee by 3 February to ensure the application will be considered.
Statement of Purpose and other supporting documents
In addition to the online application and the necessary documentation stated at Universityadmissions.se, a Statement of Purpose and a CV must also be submitted when applying to a majority of our programmes. Find out which programmes require additional supporting documents.
GMAT and GRE tests
We do not require aptitude tests such as GMAT or GRE, but a well-balanced GMAT or GRE score may strengthen your application to some of our programmes. Find out the programmes where you should consider submitting a GMAT or GRE test score with your application.
English language requirements
Strong English language communication skills are crucial to gain the full benefit of the programmes we offer. However, meeting the minimum English language test requirements does not guarantee admission. A majority of students accepted to this programme submit test scores corresponding to IELTS band 7.0.
What are our minimum requirements?
We require a good command of the English language, both spoken and written. The English language entry requirement is the equivalent of English studies at upper secondary level in Sweden (gymnasium), called English 6/English Course B.
For international students, this can be demonstrated in various ways. You can demonstrate that you meet the English language requirement through certain upper secondary (high school) studies, certain university studies, or an internationally approved English test.
We prefer candidates to take the IELTS test where possible. We accept the following tests and minimum scores:
- IELTS score of 6.5 (with no section less than 5.5)
- TOEFL paper-based score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test and a total score of 575
- TOEFL internet based score of 20 (scale 0-30) in written test and a total score of 90
Final year Bachelor's student?
Even if you do not yet have your Bachelor's degree certificate, you are still able to apply. Find out more about qualifications pending.