The Arne Ryde Foundation and Knut Wicksell’s Centre for Financial Studies organized a workshop at Trolleholm Castle on June 13th for initiation of research collaboration with organizations and companies.
Representatives from the following organizations attended:
· Century Analytics - High frequency trading for foreign exchange for institutional clients. Early stage start up.
· Malmö Stad – Unit for community planning (samhällsplannering)
· iZettle - Provides card and mobile payment systems. Also offers credit to small merchants.
· IKEA – World’s largest furniture retailer.
· Malmö Stad - Upper Secondary and Adult Education. Evaluates the performance of schools in Malmö using various data sources.
· Axis Communications – Supplies surveillance cameras for public areas, e.g. public transport and stadiums.
· Sparbanken Skåne – regional savings bank (sparbank).