How can I engage with Sustainable Future Hub?
Selected activities for you to get involved in!
We are currently offering three openings where you can engage with us in Sustainable Future Hub during the spring 2022.
The aim is to create mutual learning and build relationships during one semester.
- interested in pursuing sustainable development
- interested in hearing the students' voices
- with passion for and knowledge of sustainability
- from the Sustainable Future Hub student network
- an opportunity to contribute their mindset and knowledge in the field of sustainability
- an opportunity to contribute to real sustainable development
You get the unique opportunity to meet regularly with a student from the Sustainable Future Hub network. The network consists of students from various study backgrounds and nationalities, meaning that a wide mix of skills and knowledge is available.
Read more about the Reveresed mentorship here.
Case in Strategic marketing course
- Students team up to review your company's sustainability strategy from an external communication perspective.
- The case is part of the course strategic marketing at Bachelor level.
- The case involves five students over six weeks.
Our students get to take on a case based on a challenge in your company or organization. You participate in 2-3 meetings in total. One meeting initially, possibly a meeting halfway through and finally a final meeting when the case is presented and the report is submitted.
Managers for shadowing
Language: Swedish or English
The students at LUSEM's Masters in Management will shadow managers for 3 days, where the student can observe and reflect on what they see and hear. The suggestion is to do the shadowing in week 7, but the student and manager will arrange days that fit both schedules.
The deadline to apply is 20 december.