How can I engage with Sustainable Future Hub?
Selected activities for you to get involved in!
We are currently offering three openings where you can engage with us in Sustainable Future Hub during the autumn 2021.
The aim is to create mutual learning and build relationships during one semester.
- interested in pursuing sustainable development
- interested in hearing the students' voices
- with passion for and knowledge of sustainability
- from the Sustainable Future Hub student network
- an opportunity to contribute their mindset and knowledge in the field of sustainability
- an opportunity to contribute to real sustainable development
You get the unique opportunity to meet regularly with a student with a sustainable oriented mindset, who can give input on sustainable business operations from an academic point of view. The network consists of students from various study backgrounds and nationalities, meaning that a wide mix of skills and knowledge is available.
Read more about the Reveresed mentorship here.
Change Maker Future Track
A new programme to equip selected students to drive the sustainable transition and see the new opportunities that come with the transition.
- 20 selected students from different masterprogrammes at Lund University School of Economics and Management
- Builds on external actors' challenges and involves external coaches and inspirers
- Led by Stein Kleppestö, a renowned researcher in strategy and change management
We need a coach during September 2021 - March 2022, about 3-4 full working days in total during this period. We are looking for someone who have experience in change processes and sustainable development!
Read more about the Change Maker Future Track here.
Case in Strategic marketing course
- Students team up to review your company's sustainability strategy from a communication perspective.
- The case is part of the course strategic marketing at Bachelor level.
- The case involves five students over six weeks.
Our students get to take on a case based on a challenge in your company or organization. You participate in 2-3 meetings in total. One meeting initially, possibly a meeting halfway through and finally a final meeting when the case is presented and the report is submitted.