Conference on European Economics
Annual Conference for the Swedish Network for European Studies in Economics and Business
- Svend Albaek, Deputy Chief Economist at DG-Competition
- Göran von Sydow, Director of Swedish Inst. for European Policy Studies
Conference themes 2019
The conference is multidisciplinary and welcomes researchers from all economic disciplines. We invite proposals on all topics that are relevant for the European integration, including, but not confined to, the following; migration, labour market, international trade, FDI, food and agriculture, finance and banking, energy and climate, research and innovation, market structure and competition, network economics, corporate governance/organisation and consumer research.
We welcome submissions of proposals for single papers (including early work in progress), panel proposals (collecting three presentations on a common theme) and research overviews on special issues of interest.
- Arranged by: Lund University School of Economics and Management, and the Swedish Network for European Studies in Economics and Business.
- Conference organier: Joakim Gullstrand
- Time: 12–13 November 2019.
- Location: Grand Hotel, Lund, Sweden. The conference is in the centre of Lund close to the University, hotels and the Lund Central Station, which in turn is a short train ride away from Copenhagen International Airport.
- Conference language: English.
- Costs: The conference, including lunches and dinners, is free of charge, though costs for travel and accommodation are not covered.
- Intended audience: In addition to academic scholars, including PhD students, the conference aims to gather policy makers, public officials and representatives of the business community. A restricted number of non-presenting participants will be accepted. Note however that a priority will be given to applicants affiliated with Swedish and European organisations (public and private).
- Submission: 31 August 2019.
- Notification of acceptance: September 2019.
- Conference schedule posted online: October 2019.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.