There are few workplaces that are as stimulating as Lund University School of Economics and Management. When working at the school you are in constant contact with knowledge, new findings, and new generations of students at the beginning of their careers. Apply for a job with us! We post all available positions in the online job portal.
Current job vacancies
Choose the type of job you are interested in and follow the link below.
- Vacancies for doctoral student
- Vacancies for technical and administrative staff
- Vacancies for lecturers, professors and postdoctoral fellows (application through online job portal)
- Vacancies for lecturers, professors and postdoctoral fellows(additional vacancies not advertised or applied for in the job portal)
- Vacancies for researchers and other academic staff
Applying for a job vacancy
To apply for positions advertised in the online job portal, you first need to create a personal account. You can also create an account in order to subscribe to job vacancies or upload a CV and other information for future use.